1. That love may abound between brother and sisters. That we would be guarded against ill will and anger.
2. That we would be bound together by a love for doctrinal truth. That we would never compromise Biblical conviction even
while loving those who may hold different views in non-essential matters.
3. That our house may be filled weekly with worship and praise that is both thoughtful and expressive.
4. That our leaders would be kept from scandal and sin.
5. That many would come to repent of sin and find salvation in Jesus Christ’s atoning work.
6. That financial giving would be multiplied to reach the nations with the gospel.
7. That missionaries would be called from our church body.
8. That our corporate appetite for the teaching of God’s Word would be constantly deepened and refreshed.
9. That the spirit of the age wouldn’t win the hearts of our people through material gain and the entertaining pull of the
media in all forms.
10. That God would graciously visit our church with answers to prayer in terms of physical healing and the salvation of
unsaved loved ones.
11. That God would give all our students quickness of mind and conviction of soul to stand for Christ and Biblical truth in
hostile classroom settings.
12. That God would bless our church board with wisdom and grace in 2017.
13. That marriages in CCC would be proper pictures of the union which exists between Christ and His church.
Please continue to pray for all of these items regularly throughout the year.